Friday, July 19, 2013

MAX!

I still have yet to update my Japan travel photos and am really wanting to post for everyone to see; I am looking forward to revisiting my travels. However I have a new struggle causing me to take time away from my blogging...MaxiMillion! Yes that is correct a puppy named Max. You ask, how could such a little creature take so much time and care that I can barely get my household chores completed?....

(This being MaxiMillion)















Introducing the new and improved Havanese, he climbs higher than any mountain goat, leaps tall objects in a single bound, chews the toes and fingers of mortal men and women, and yes folks, the new breed can out run the fastest of all cats. There is no limit to his super-Havanese abilities. He even has super hearing, one little creak in the floor and you're caught - the alarm howl sounds.

Bean Freeze
The only thing that can stop such ferocity, his kryptonite, is the Rare Frozen Green Bean. The powers of the Rare Frozen Green Bean bind the Maxinator and make him weak, but only for a limited time until he breaks (chews) free of the Bean's hold...




                                        



Beware!

1 comment: